Skip to content Clinical trials discussion

Become an investigator

Join our team - become an investigator

How to become a SHCC MU-NCORP Investigator and maintain annual status

  • FDA Form 1572 Investigator Registration.
  • Supplemental Form for Investigator Registration.
  • Financial Disclosure Form (
  • Current CV.
  • Disclosure of monthly patient accrual.
  • Report on status of all opened studies.
  • Please contact Marisol to proceed with your application: (312) 864-5204.

Also please see a web-based course for healthcare providers who are interested in becoming clinical trials investigators and including cancer clinical trials in their practice: